Forgotten Grapes Wine Tasting Weekend Trip, May 13th -16th
Forgotten Grapes is proud to announce our first-ever Forgotten Grapes Wine Tasting Weekend Trip, May 13th -16th, 2010, destination Santa Barbara and Paso Robles. We’re taking 10 lucky Forgotten Grapes lovers with us for 4 days and 3 nights of wine tasting, winery tours, winemaker meet-and-greets, gourmet lunches and dinners and more, all for the low, low, super-low and all-inclusive price of $885.00 per person, based on double occupancy.
This all-inclusive $885 per person price includes all of the following:
- Ground transportation for you from your location in Southern California to Paso Robles and back,
- All ground transportation in Santa Barbara and Paso Robles during the weekend,
- Luxury accommodations at the ShadowWaters estate on Paso Robles’ Shadow Mountain, near some of the first vineyards and wineries in the region,
- All breakfasts, lunches, and dinners, including wine-pairing dinners at Paso’s award-winning Artisan and the world-famous Hitching Post II, and several intimate meals with the winemakers and their wines at their wineries,
- All your wine tastings, including both Forgotten Grape varietals such as Grenache, Mourvedre, Petite Sirah, Picpoul, Marsanne, Roussanne, and Tempranillo among others, as well as plenty of Traditional varietals including Chardonnay, Cabernet, Pinot Noir, Merlot, Syrah and many more,
- All winery visits, vineyard tours, and meet-and-greets with the winemakers at 13 Forgotten Grape-centric wineries such as Wild Horse, Kenneth Volk Vineyards, Carmody-McKnight, Dubost, Cass, Claibourne & Churchill, Lone Madrone and more,
- Transportation of any wine you purchase during the trip back to Southern California, so you don’t have to pay for extra shipping.
Once again, you get all of this for only $885.00 per person, based on double occupancy. But reservations are extremely limited, as there is only room for 10 wine lovers to accompany us on this premiere trip, so don’t hesitate. Sign up at ForgottenGrapes.com today.
For more information, to check out the full itinerary, and to make your reservation, visit ForgottenGrapes.com now! Don’t be late! And we look forward to seeing you in Paso with us May 13th – 16th!
Vancouver Food And Wine * Okanagan Food And Wine
Valentine’s Day Wine, Cheese and Chocolate Celebration
Local Food And Wine
An evening of perfect matches: specialty cheese from Santa Barbara’s C’est Cheese and chocolates created by local chocolatiers are perfectly paired with 6 of Carina Cellars most decadent wines.
Carina Cellars is hosting a Valentine’s Day special event on February 13th at their Los Olivos tasting room. Last year’s event was such a success that this year they are doing it again!
Celebrating a perfect match: Wine, Cheese and Chocolate!
Carina Cellars will pair six of their most beloved Rhône wines with cheese provided by Santa Barbara’s C’est Cheese, and chocolates created especially for each wine by several local chocolatiers.
Owner David Hardee and and winemaker Joey Tensley partner with growers who share their philosophies on farming – a dedication to canopy management, low yields and vine balance. Their top-quality Rhône wines showcase and emphasize terroir above all else.
Reservations for this event are required, and tickets are only $20 per person (Iconoclast Members $15). Please contact Carolyn Turner at 805-252-0860.
daily, 11am – 5pm
2900 Grand Avenue, Suite A Los Olivos
2 thoughts on “Santa Ynez”
Great story you got here. I’d like to read a bit more about this theme. The only thing this blog misses is some photos
Wow, pretty great information. How will I get that RSS?